Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Recent school stuff

Here's a few pictures from Emma's Fun Run at school. Still kinda cold, but they didn't seem to mind.







Emma was recently awarded her class C.E.O - Chief Example to Others. She looks pretty proud of herself, but not as proud as me.


I can hardly believe this school year is almost over. It went by way to fast. I swear it seems like just yesterday I was taking her to the first day of school(me more nervous than her). Well, on to the next adventure...

3 comments:

bev said...

What a big girl! She's a cutie for sure.

Miriam said...

It's crazy to me that she is even in school. Isn't it fun to watch them grow!

Wendell and Carole said...

Can't believe she will be in 1st grade. But, she acts like she is going into 5th. She is so mature, and all!!!!!